The active principles provide the product an antioxidant, regenerating and moisturizing effect.
Directions for use
Products with sun protection factor (SPF) are chosen based on the type of skin:
- Spray 1,5 minutes a generous amount, that is approx.36 grams for the body of an adult, evenly on the dry and clean skin 15-30 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Avoid eye area.
- Do not spray directly on face.
- Reapply frequently (especially after showering, sweating, swimming and wiping with a towel) even if the time is cloudy.
- Do not expose nurslings and infants to sunlight. Avoid sun exposure between 11 a.m and 3 p.m.
- Do not stay very long in the sun even if you are using a solar protection product; overexposure is a serious threat to the health.
- Use clothing protection (hat, sunglasses, T-shirt).
Shake before use! Spray directly on the skin by holding the can 15 cm away from the skin!
Caution: reducing the quantity will lower the level of protection significantly. The product respects the EU recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA / UVB radiations.
Danger. Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. –No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.